Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,546 Posts
It took me 2 years to find mine. New Edge GTs always get best on. It's damn near impossible to find one that isn't damaged and that has a reasonable price tag. If you can, usually it's a private seller and you have to pay in full up front. That's kinda hard to do since a bank won't give out loans on vehicles that old unless you borrow against your own money and don't tell them why.
Stay persistent and don't get discouraged. There's one out there, just don't settle or you'll regret it.
The worst part is that after you buy one, you'll see 5 more nice ones for sale that same week.
+1864577 on after you buy one, you'll see 5 more nice cars for sale that week lmao

· Registered
3,546 Posts
I got my 02 gt with 89,765 on it for 4500 from a private owner just make sure thebguy knows a lil about the car and the mods if there are any. And get a carfax! That was my biggest mistake and I found out the hard way that my car was crashed and not fixed properly
I was gonna say 4500 for an 02 GT with 89k seems low, woulda thrown up a flag

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.