Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guy's have probably heard of it, you stick it in your intake and it makes the air flow go from straight to a more curved flow. Or something like that, my brother has been thinking about putting one on his Monte Carlo. Anyhow, I was looking at the site spiralmax.com and this guy who has a 1996 V6 Mustang talked about the product.

"
Hi, my name is Freddy Valenti, and I have a 1996 Mustang 3.8 V6 STEEDA. Before I added the Spiralmax units to my car, I had STEEDA (a high performance Mustang shop in Florida) put a Pro V6 exhaust, K&N air filter, and a hyper chip in my car. My horse power went from 150 (stock) to 180 hp. It wasn't until I moved from Florida to Calif. that I was told about Spiralmax by one of my coworkers (Reed's Body & Fender). So I checked them out on there web site. I thought to myself that it couldn't hurt to try them out. So I got two units to put in my intake tube. To tell you the truth I really didn't think that it would work. Boy was I ever wrong. If I have to guess the horsepower in my car now, I have to say that it is in the 200 hp range, thanks to Spiralmax. My car, at 2,500 rpm starts to pull like the car was turbocharged. I mean you can really feel the power. Since I just moved out here (Calif.), I don't know where I can go to get a dyno test done. When I do, I will write back to tell you what it was. If anyone has any questions you can e-mail me at [email protected] . I attached some pics of my car if anyone wants to see it. So once again ..... thank you Spiralmax. Freddy Valenti"

here's the pics of his car http://www.spiralmax.com/userscorner/uc12.htm if you are interested of course.

Anyhow, does anyone have this product? Or similar but just different brand name?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
:bs:
Exhaust, K&N, and chip---from150 to 180 horsepower :lol:
2 "sprialmaxes" ------another 20 horsepower :lmao:

i really doubt it will do much, if anything at all

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
bahahah that dudes full of it... dont waste your money

·
Registered
574 Posts
"I'm thrilled with SpiralMax. It is revolutionary! I'm a car designer by profession. In fact, I designed the Mazda RX7 sports car...., The performance of SpiralMax is stunning. I immediately noticed a significant increase in power and acceleration within the first few blocks of driving.....My RX7 used to average 200 miles range on a full tank of gas. Now it averages 250 miles on the same tank of gas. That's a full 25% improvement. I will recommend this product to everyone. It cam simply help the planet."

:lmao:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts