Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I had a set of valve covers powder coated Pacific Green to match my car color. I recently got the pics of the finished products, and are on their way to my house as I type!! I cant wait to see what they look like when they're installed!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
99vert said:
All that money wasted on a pre-99 :wtf: :rolleyes:
Ok...

First off, stop being jealous of our sexier Pre99 cars. Second, The valve covers were free. Third, your covers are Fugly black, and you're just jealous :p

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Covers and beadblasting free from me ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh and that wisecrack about wasting money on a pre99 HAHAHAHAH I would be rather embarrassed with a stock upper intake that looks like a macarooni Explosion. Single ports are just sexier PERIOD !!!!!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
pre99 all the way

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Those look sweet! but can you even see the valve covers when they are on the engine? I thought there would be to much junk covering them

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Danger Dude said:
I would be rather embarrassed with a stock upper intake that looks like a macarooni Explosion.
That is the funniest thing I've heard that intake compared to!! And the sad part is... It's sooooo damn true!!!! :D :D :D

And yes, The beadblasting and valve covers were from Corey's Superior 1998 Single Port!!! 8) :cooler:

And yes, you will be able to see them quite well. Corey had his done and it REALLY accented the entire engine bay !! I looked at his thread, but all the attached pics are gone :(

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Wait, you didn't mention that the 99+'s had that minor PCV issue.... and I now have oil in #3 and #6 cylinders :oops:

but the 99+ is simply a better looking and faster car (and more expensive, so we get all the babes) :mrgreen:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks sweet man. Me likes 8)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ford Blue?

Anyone have pics of a set in Ford blue? I am in the process of painting the STB white and will be getting a set of blasted covers soon....
Just wondering what it'll look like in a white engine compartment with polished upper with white and blue accnet paint....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts