Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife had to go outta town for business. She flew from Philly to St. Louis. So when she arrived she went to pickup her rental car. They were out if mustangs, so they gave her this:

If this isn't bad enough already, it's a V6 Automatic. Blah

Attachments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
A v6 camaro? Can it go over 60? She will get run iced on the interstate!

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Run over*

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She hates it. She said the visibility is horrible, It's not comfortable, and it just feels cheaply put together.
She did a 0-59 pull (it definitely won't hit 60) and said it just feels like a underpowered boat.
She is kinda spoiled from driving my car, lol.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I drove a v8 camaro a 2012 and my 05 GT feels faster. I can't imagine a v6 in that car.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fortunately it's only for one day. Thank god. I think I can engineer a better object in the toilet.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
Fortunately it's only for one day. Thank god. I think I can engineer a better object in the toilet.
That made me think of this lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^lmao!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
99ford said:
Yeah I'd want to get her out of that death trap ASAP!
She took it back already. She hated every minute of it. It's funny, she had not one good thing to say about it. It wasn't her fault but I will still let her have it when she gets home.

·
Registered
456 Posts
2012Vader5.0 said:
No I don't know them. I sent it to a camaro lover. To say she's pissed is an understatement. Hahaha
I sent it to my brother who has a Camero. He didn't laugh as hard as I did.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts