Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
w00t they are installed. started at 5:00pm friday night and was finished at 9:00. they are beautiful, everyine who knows me who said neons are ghey are now like "holy crap thats badass". brother corey, be gentle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw i like this new board, its super easy to attacch stuff, here i made all 8 pics into 1 pic to make it easy to do, cause the phpbb was a PITA, but now it seems couldve just loaded all 8. dammit. me likey.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
looks good!!! those are streetglows arent they?

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah the box has no name actually. i assume theyre like plasma glow or some knockoff. it came with no instructions, but the wiring is 8 strand clips, so you cant screw anything up really. for 160, its alot brighter than my streetglows too, the pics suck cause we have a crappy camera.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theyre alot better in person. there is no 'blob" like you see on the pics, it is all spread evenly, and lights up the whole underside. they have different modes too, they can strobe, fade in and out, chase, they can do the little night rider thingy, i can set which speed i want. they can go with engine revs, though with the muffler theyre just constant, they can do sound activated, they can do a bunch of crap. they can go through the colors and do the special effects at the same time. theyre a really good design, it sucks that i have no idea who makes them, im just assuming that because PlasmaGlow has the same product on ebay for the smae price, that thats what i got.

i also got.........
Red LED screws
undercar remote activation keychain(still need to fugure out how to install it, no directions)
Headlight Strobe kit+lots of colored covers

i think im gonna put the led screws by the side openings in the front, so it lights them up red, cause red is my main color scheme. dont know about the strobes yet, those are kinda ricey, unless they have a "steady" function so theyre like citylights. id put them in the corner lights.

for 160+25 shipping i think its a really good deal for all the stuff i got.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts