Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Holy smokes man that sucks bro... As long as your okay, cars can be fixed or replaced people cant.. Your the second guy this week thats had a bad accident... Glad you are okay

·
Banned
610 Posts
Holy smokes man that sucks bro... As long as your okay, cars can be fixed or replaced people cant.. Your the second guy this week thats had a bad accident... Glad you are okay
I know man two people already loosing their stangs sucks..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hope you're ok bro. Hopefully it can be repaired.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Glad your OK. I don't even want to take my stang out on the road right now with all this happening.

:(

·
Registered
434 Posts
you can say your good byes to that one.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I wouldn't feel bad. If it helps my car is apparently accident prone. Been hit 3 times and I've only owned it just over a year. Sucks when I had a white mustang had the best luck ever since I bought a new black one noone can see me apparently even in daylight lol

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,246 Posts
Hopefully its fixable but from the looks of it there's no luck. People won't come out to look at it until Monday. Jus hope it isn't as bad as it looks. What do you guys think?
It's repairable. But trust me, you're not gonna want it back. Let go of the sentiment and hope they total it out.

·
Banned
227 Posts
When airbag deployed my hand was on the horn and the pinky was right in the center when the airbag popped and ripped thru the webbing of my pinky, and was dislocated from what I was told
Reason why it ripped off

·
Registered
566 Posts
When airbag deployed my hand was on the horn and the pinky was right in the center when the airbag popped and ripped thru the webbing of my pinky, and was dislocated from what I was told
Reason why it ripped off
Well, damn. At least it was just your pinky. The only thing you use it for is to make promises. lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts