Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i installed a new borla atak system on my stang and it sounds great... but i am thinking about adding an o/r h pipe for a bit more loudness. anybody running this setup? any problems? too loud? doesnt sound right??

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I'm sure it'll sound great! Did you just buy the axel back or the cat back. Because I thought the cat back came with on o/r X pipe?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
axle

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

and no, the catback doesnt come with a mid pipe, besides i dont want an x... from the reviews it seems everyone who has one thinks its too raspy and want an h, and the people who have had both recomend the H pipe so yea..

·
Registered
916 Posts
Sppankyy said:
Yesterday i installed a new borla atak system on my stang and it sounds great... but i am thinking about adding an o/r h pipe for a bit more loudness. anybody running this setup? any problems? too loud? doesnt sound right??
I think you'll really like the offroad h. It will give you that louder and meaner sound that you want.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I got an Xpipe cause someone on the fourm said pick it up for 40 bucks, haha idk if he was being nice or didn't like the sound

·
Registered
69 Posts
i didnt like the sound,i like the deeper sound with the h pipe,plus the wife was on me to get rid of "that stupid pipe" so it was worth only getting $40 just to shut her up!!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
06rick said:
i didnt like the sound,i like the deeper sound with the h pipe,plus the wife was on me to get rid of "that stupid pipe" so it was worth only getting $40 just to shut her up!!
How's the car running?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts