Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realy like the factory wheels on my car now but I cant get the look I want without adding spacers to move the wheels out closer to the fender lip and then Im still limeted to tire size so I think Im going to have to get new wheels (summer/wheels) and just keep the stock set-up as my winter wheels This is the set-up I think Im going to go with not cast in stone yet but at the top of my short list.
American Racing BLVD wheels in chrome size 20x8.5 f 20x10 r with Falkin FK452
tires 245/35/20 f & 285/30/20 r and then lower the car with a set of Sportlines

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
I realy like the factory wheels on my car now but I cant get the look I want without adding spacers to move the wheels out closer to the fender lip and then Im still limeted to tire size so I think Im going to have to get new wheels (summer/wheels) and just keep the stock set-up as my winter wheels This is the set-up I think Im going to go with not cast in stone yet but at the top of my short list.
American Racing BLVD wheels in chrome size 20x8.5 f 20x10 r with Falkin FK452
tires 245/35/20 f & 285/30/20 r and then lower the car with a set of Sportlines
I tried some American Racing on mine the Novas but they rubbed the caliper just ever so slightly. The 20" may clear though because I went with 18's so I could use the tires the car came with. I wound up going with the Cragar 610's they look similar to the factory Bullit wheel. Since your going 20's You might not have the clearance troubles that I did, but I'd go to a tire and wheel store to make sure they are a fit, better safe than sorry. Good Luck w the wheels!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts