Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know what you think of this Harley Davidson paintjob? I was planning on doing it this summer but been itching my head trying to firure out if it would look good. Comments would be great. The top layer would be a high gloss black with orange pintstripe with my stock color on the bottom. Its just a quick paintshop job.. no real time taken on it.. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Do it, thats would look soooo nice, and Im sure no one has it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet, then its on... I'm going to do it in Feb. for sure. I just wasnt sure what to think of it. Thanks a bunch fo rthe responces. :D

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
its ok... i would make the pin stripe a tad bit smaller, try to get a pic of Krazypony (jeff) wifes mach 1, she has a black on red, looks sharp, u can get better points off how they did theres. go for it dude :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
That leg humping better be the Mach1 *L*

What you wanna do is go to Boyd Cottingtons website and look around at therepaint scheme collections and get some ideas from there, thats were we originally came up with the paint scheme.

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
The Mach = :headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
So hot :D :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kaper232 said:
Thats the one I wanted when I bought mine but I didnt qualify for it. It was silver on the bottom though. It was like 35,000. Oh well saved like 300. a month on my payment. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts