Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad asked me why my third break light wasn't working last night and I wondered why doesnt it? Anybody ever had a situation about their third break light and how did you guys fix it? I checked bulbs and fuses but nothing.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Are you pushing on the brake when you check? Because if you just have your tail lights/headlights turned on, the third brake won't come on until the brakes are engaged. Also if you see that the wires have been worked on. Take off the tape or splice and inspect their work to see if you see any obvious problems. If nothing, start checking voltage and figure out where the loss of power to the light is

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JetLife 01GT said:
Are you pushing on the brake when you check? Because if you just have your tail lights/headlights turned on, the third brake won't come on until the brakes are engaged. Also if you see that the wires have been worked on. Take off the tape or splice and inspect their work to see if you see any obvious problems. If nothing, start checking voltage and figure out where the loss of power to the light is
I already inspected the work done to it and it was ok. I observed that when the breaks are applied only two lights on both sides of the mustang are on the far right one on the left and far left one on the right Dnt glow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts