Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have any problems with the fading or whatever on there third brake light? Anyone know how to clean it and make it new again?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same issue. But mine isn't repairable so I'm just buying one off of AM. It's around $10
I just painted the black with plastidip lol but you can still see the faded parts. But yeah I want the raxiom one they have on am

·
Registered
748 Posts
Anyone else have any problems with the fading or whatever on there third brake light? Anyone know how to clean it and make it new again?
im ordering the smoked brake light tint that says "mustang" so it will solve the ugly faded brake light problem all for $10 but it happens i dont think there is anyway of cleaning it. i mean the car is practically 10 years old!

·
Registered
91 Posts
wow! I never noticed this.... must to take a look on mine next summer!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sounds like people without a spoiler run into fading. I have no problems with mine fading and I have the stock V6 spoiler covering it.

·
Registered
535 Posts
You can wet sand with 600,1000,1500 and then polish. That's 5 bucks for paper if you don't have any and $5 if you don't have polish. Will look brand new unless your lazy or can't sand properly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts