Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this guy wants to race me he drivers a Honda accord with full bolt on's and its tuned he said it runs 14.3s and he thinks it will run with my car! Thought I should share a laugh with y'all.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
So this guy wants to race me he drivers a Honda accord with full bolt on's and its tuned he said it runs 14.3s and he thinks it will run with my car! Thought I should share a laugh with y'all.
Haha! You could probably beat him in reverse

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
Man U wuld accidently beat him

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to tell him a stock Gt runs his same times and I have full bolt on's and subframe connectors lowing springs with 10 1/2 rear tires so I hardly spin. I told him he has to have a lot of wheel spin from a dead stop from weight transferring to the rear of the car he said I'm an idiot because the motor is over his front wheels so he doesn't spin I was like wow ok then.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slow2V said:
Whats done to your car and what transmission do you have
Full bolt on's only thing I don't have is gears which I really want. From a dead stop I don't see him having a chance

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Ryan7racin said:
Full bolt on's only thing I don't have is gears which I really want. From a dead stop I don't see him having a chance
I have the stock trans

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
From a roll I think he will but from a dead stop I don't see him having a chance it's a 97 accord btw
If you have no gears he will probably walk you .. Depending what he traps in 1/4 mile and how you guys race

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Clearly this guy knows nothing about physics or front wheel drive
That's what I said.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Slow2V said:
If you have no gears he will probably walk you .. Depending what he traps in 1/4 mile and how you guys race
It's from a dead dig off a hand drop. I think even with stock gears I'm fine from a dig

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

It's a 2 door 97 accord motor swap to a B20B said it makes about 200whp

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dyno sheet said he made 193whp at 8,200rpm.

And I haven't been to the track in it but so I'm not sure what it will run but I'm sure it's faster than a 14.3

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
14.0 that's it? They have stock Gt's over here that run 14.1.....
I have full bolt on's springs subframe connectors staggered FR500s 9" front 10 1/2 rear.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Really 14.0 I would expect better, with all tht done. I have all bolt ons besides LT's and ran a best 13.2 at 104

1 - 20 of 76 Posts