Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope rants are allowed here, its not Jerry Springer quality, but its pretty jacked up.

I could go on forever about her. Basically the straw that broke the camels back, or should I say cinderblock, was when I was in Cape May,NJ for 8 weeks going through coast guard recruit training. She didn't write me once, I wrote her many times though, I found the time.When I finally got a chance to call her b/w week 5/6, we had 10 minutes to call anyone we wanted to let them know about our orders. So I call her, what do I know shes not there, so I check her voice messages to find out shes been hanging out and drinking with some guy named Chase. I just don't think much of it, until next week when I had on base liberty for a few hours I call her to find out whats up. Keeping cool on the phone pretending I dont know shes been going out, I try to have normal convorsation. The first thing she says to me is not sorry I didn't write, or I miss you, I love you. Instead she has the nerve to say "you know we've been having to much sex". I just told her I hadn't had any in over a month and had no idea how she could have been having to much. She explained that the reason she couldn't write me was because she had been to busy studying. Well come to find out she dropped out of college the next week because she was going to fail out anyway. :confused:

Anyway I get home and basically sever ties with her, I had been cheated on twice over our 18 month relationship, niether of which incidents she remembered but had other people tell about them because it was the "alcohol" :rolleyes: and the BS that I don't know what was going on, but can assume as the 18lbs I lost she gained most likely came from drinking. In my head I had to get rid of her or I was going to friggin snap.

So anyway she keeps trying to call and talk to me (now that I'm back at school, away from home in Mass) and I keep blowing her off. So tonight my buddy calls me and tells me that she set him up. She asked my buddy if he could pick up some beer for her and drop it off at work, being neutral in our situation to this point he did it for her, only when he got to work to drop off her beverages, he was jumped by 5 of her guy friends. After they tenderize him, he gets out of there and she calls him back to say the kids were going to beat him more.

I am at a crossroad right now. This is rediculous and is between me and her, not her, her sexual clientel and my friends. I don't want to say what I feel like doing to her pets, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for reading the rant, BTW if you want to see pictures of her check here, mabey you've seen her in one of those girls gone wild videos. http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=101078379

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
941 Posts
eminem said it best.. bitches they come they go... saturday through sunday monday, monday through sunday yo....

basically too much drama isn't worth it. it sounds unromantic and dumb, but it's the truth! try not to sweat it man, and go make some hot friends to hang out with. :)

·
11,873 Posts
tire said:
eminem said it best.. bitches they come they go... saturday through sunday monday, monday through sunday yo....

basically too much drama isn't worth it. it sounds unromantic and dumb, but it's the truth! try not to sweat it man, and go make some hot friends to hang out with. :)
He speaks the truth

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I would like to forget about it, but how do I go about doing that when she has her little redneck minons doing her handy work. I have a feeling that its not over. I wish it was, but to threaten my friends like this...

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Love in general is a waste o time, there's too much stress and crap you gotta go through when you could make something of your youth and just fool around. You only really realize this once you've been torn outta a 4 year relationship and see what you've been missing lol :cool: :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
darkling said:
or a contract on her life

LOL

I'm going home this weekend, there is alot of personal items I still need to bring up from home so we'll see what happens.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts