Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Called hash marks
You can find the on challengers, chargers, camaros anything.
Started with the Corvette and I have mixed feelings about them, I don't like Chevy parts on a Ford... its just so wrong.. like putting Corvette emblems on your Mustang.. ha!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Everyone's got an opinion... and I agree with yours. I don't think those belong on a mustang. Like Jet said, Dodge and Chevrolet have been putting them on their sports cars for a while, I see em more on the Challenger R/T. My '97 Dodge Avenger had some. It looked pimp on a Dodge. But as far as mustangs... It's not for me.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Tell that to the BBR guys when you see their hash marks blow by you......now who's gay?

I guess it just depends on what it's on,I've seen some that look good but it's not for me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
OMG guys really? They're called "team stripes" or "pit stripes." Originally used, at least in that popular two-on-the-fender scheme, by Carol Shelby, who was often fielding multiple Cobras in an event. With them, each pit crew could identify its car at angles, speeds or distances that made the numbers illegible.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
OMG guys really? They're called "team stripes" or "pit stripes." Originally used, at least in that popular two-on-the-fender scheme, by Carol Shelby, who was often fielding multiple Cobras in an event. With them, each pit crew could identify its car at angles, speeds or distances that made the numbers illegible.

Yeah.....heeeeeeeeelllloooooo......what kinda mustang fans are yall?......geez.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the kind that that doesn't like them , so they put them on race cars , NOT street cars , at least not any Mustangs , to each his own ,I just don't like them ,leave them on Dodge's and GM's

·
Registered
61 Posts
yeah , i dont like them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts