Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 45xx miles on my car, and the car is making a squeaking noise on not just speed bumps but anything that's similar to a speed bump

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the same problem. Ford says its the lower control arm bushings. If you have a warranty its covered and any ford dealership will replace them. No biggie

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've experienced this with nearly all of my cars, not just the Mustang, when it gets cold out. I heard a squeaking noise going over bumps or in dips. I only notice it when the radio is off but I am sure it's nothing to worry about. Did you just start noticing it?

·
Registered
809 Posts
mine only does it when i first get in my car but then stops once i drive a little.... or it doesnt stop and I just cant hear it over the exhaust..... will look into this now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The dealership should already have a heads up on this problem and can order the parts.Just got both of mine replaced today with the warranty. No more grinding.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Even V8s suffer from this squeaking shocks issue. Mine started at 5500K+ miles. Took it to dealership yesterday and they confirmed it to be bad rear shocks. New on order and it will be installed for free under warranty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts