Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I've been MIA everyone. I just lost my older brother to senseless violence. So I need some advice on the car I inherited. It is an 05 GT. Wheels are 19x9.5 all four corners. My brother had some big plans for the car. He named her Elle( pronounced Elly) his plans were twin turbos, six speed manual, and an Eleanor body kit. Does anyone besides cervinni make a full kit? Anyone know somewhere I should look for one? Thanks everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
294 Posts
sorry for your loss !! there is a company that makes a fiberglass version but being that I purchased the cervinis kit and installed it I can't say enough for the quality !! you might spend less on another version but a body shop will charge you more to fit and paint it !! it WILL in the end cost you more to go with a cheaper version !! IMO
keep your head up and stay strong !!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The other kit was an idea my brother had, also, Thank you all. The body work is no big deal, I can do it myself. I think that was why he was talking bout a cheaper kit.
Sirtat if you dont mind my asking, how much did you spend on ce3rviini kit in the end/?

Here is a pick of my 04 gt with me and the mrs. also pic of the new clutch kit
:>
IMG_0491[1].PNG

IMG_0606[1].JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts