Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Looks good. Although I've heard anything over 1.5" drop and you may want to get an adjustable pan hard bar.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I dropped mine 2 in the back 1.75 in the front and didn't do any panhard bar or anything. All you need is camber bolts because you will have a little camber in the front. If you get the kit you should be good still would need the bolts though. I only have the springs

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I was thinking about getting a panhard bar since its just 100 bucks and ill be under there anyway. Didn't think about the camber bolts. You think I'll need those I I'm getting a strut tower brace?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I dropped mine 2 in the back 1.75 in the front and didn't do any panhard bar or anything. All you need is camber bolts because you will have a little camber in the front. If you get the kit you should be good still would need the bolts though. I only have the springs
Good to know

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No they don't. I don't really want to have to get adjustable cambers. Good to know I can just get the bolts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Yea its a lot cheaper that way too, my height and everything it perfect and I only spent 150 bucks
What springs do you have? Where did you get the camber bolts?

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
H&r pro springs and and late model restoration. Free same day shipping and its 27 bucks shipped, except its in Texas so I get it the next day. American muscle has them too.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
H&r pro springs and and late model restoration. Free same day shipping and its 27 bucks shipped, except its in Texas so I get it the next day. American muscle has them too.
Do yet have different types of camber bolts say ones for a 1.5" drop and some for a 2" or are they universal?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
If your going to put on this package, why not also purchase upgraded struts and mounts also? Look at the FRHP (Ford Racing Handling Package). A bit more but well worth it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts