Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just had my Cervini Ram Air Type IV hood installed, and while its great, the windshield washer squirters are a bit poopy. They are an old-school style that mount to the bottom of the hood and each sprays two little jets instead of a fan spray like the stockers.

They look like this.

My stockers mounted to the bottom of my OEM hood too but won't work with the Cervinis hood, unfortunately.

Any thoughts on what I could use that has better nozzles? I fiddled with things today and they're better, but don't need the retrostyling to go this far. ;)

Here's the awesome new hood!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just had my Cervini Ram Air Type IV hood installed, and while its great, the windshield washer squirters are a bit poopy. They are an old-school style that mount to the bottom of the hood and each sprays two little jets instead of a fan spray like the stockers.

They look like this.

My stockers mounted to the bottom of my OEM hood too but won't work with the Cervinis hood, unfortunately.

Any thoughts on what I could use that has better nozzles? I fiddled with things today and they're better, but don't need the retrostyling to go this far. ;)

Here's the awesome new hood!
Hey by any chance did you found a better replacement? My passenger side works better than the driver side I need to change them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts