Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my text fun car will be a Mitsubishi 3000GT I really like the look of this car.
Low to the ground wide stance and curvy. There's a trim called VR4 it's AWD, 4 wheel steering and twin turbo.. How could you go wrong with that? Perfect wintertime car in Alaska
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
595 Posts
Just be forewarned...VR4's are EXPENSIVE as hell to work on. And they generally require a very specific area of expertise. Also, parts are hard to come by.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
People are gonna shoot us for talking about imports on here lol. But I have always and will always be a die hard supra enthusiast. So my suggestion would be to buy a supra tt instead. IMO they look far better and have enormous amounts of potential performance wise and cosmetically
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
595 Posts
People are gonna shoot us for talking about imports on here lol. But I have always and will always be a die hard supra enthusiast. So my suggestion would be to buy a supra tt instead. IMO they look far better and have enormous amounts of potential performance wise and cosmetically
Dyno queens. They make ridiculous power; however, they drive like tanks. Supra's don't put the power to the ground very well & they handle like crap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
903 Posts
Steer clear of the VR4's. as stated above they are a pain in the backside to find parts for, and they are notorious for shatty motors. If you are looking for a fun AWD car look at the following two vehicles.

MazdaSpeed 6
white

white and blck leather interior... mmmmm


Audi TT 220
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Supras are amazing cars, my buddy bought an eclipse GSX and it's pretty sweet.. But for a tuner I really like the appearance of the 3000GT VR4 or not. Something about it appeals to me. Of course not as much as a mustang but I've already got one of those I gotta mix it up a-little and I'd rather not risk the stang in the snow and a tuner haha if you ruin it.. Its not a big deal haha but working on it would be a Bi**h
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bullitt1075 said:
If you want something AWD and fast what about an STi?
I'm anti mainstream.. Ketchikan AK where I live is Subaru capital of the USA haha that's what everyone drives.. Speak of the devil that's what I'm sitting in now haha

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

In other words it has to be less common. Mustangs the only exception because it's te sexiest car ever
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,003 Posts
Dubya11 said:
I'm anti mainstream.. Ketchikan AK where I live is Subaru capital of the USA haha that's what everyone drives.. Speak of the devil that's what I'm sitting in now haha

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

In other words it has to be less common. Mustangs the only exception because it's te sexiest car ever
How bout an Evo? I love those cars.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,003 Posts
I have no clue on modability or winter driving though. All I know is my friend kicks my a$$ in his every time we race
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JDF said:
I have no clue on modability or winter driving though. All I know is my friend kicks my a$$ in his every time we race
Their all wheel drive

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

And there is plenty of body kits and spoiler mods for them appearance wise, their motors I believe come turbocharged their great modification cars. Do you know what type of motors they have? Is it an inline 4 ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,003 Posts
It's like a 2.0 or 2.2. Stock is like 16 psi or something. My friend is pushing 26.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Inline 4
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JDF said:
It's like a 2.0 or 2.2. Stock is like 16 psi or something. My friend is pushing 26.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Inline 4
Yeah inline 4 is what I thought literally the best engine you can get more intense force induction our muscle cars don't handle forced air induction too greatly it wears our engines much faster.. Or so I've been told
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,066 Posts
Dubya11 said:
I think my text fun car will be a Mitsubishi 3000GT I really like the look of this car.
Low to the ground wide stance and curvy. There's a trim called VR4 it's AWD, 4 wheel steering and twin turbo.. How could you go wrong with that? Perfect wintertime car in Alaska

Dubya11 said:
Eyecandy to my eyes
My late friend had a red 3000GT and loved it and no problems. I had an Eclipse as a first car and had many problems. Lol
Dubya11 said:
Evos are killer cars
I think an Evo would be awesome. Test drove one awhile back.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top