Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for Christmas I got some money and I'm wanting to get some performance mods for my mustang. I'm looking at getting:

CAI
Throttle body
Lowering springs

Would these be the best three? I have the money for all of them just wondering if there would be a better alternative than these three? I already have duel exhaust.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
forget the CAI and TB...get the springs...buy a tuner and then see what cash you have left

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've looked into the tuner soupy need anything extra for it? Also how would I hook it into my car to actually tune it?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Ortizperformance sells handhelds with custom tunes for $390, he is doing the tune on my built motor car and it's working pretty good, even did my buddies from down the road, he'll get ya setup right :good: tell'em I sent ya

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I'm looking for tuners righ now. What's the best tuner is y'all's opinion for the money? AM has the Nama tuner for 200 that seems decent. Have no idea how to use one tho lol

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Sluder4, $200? The chip is the cheapest one and it's $270 lol

Handheld is the better option as it allows a new tune for any adjustments through email instead of having to mail off a chip

For the extra $10 you spend going through Ortiz compared to bama it's well worth it.. I've had bama before ran 11.5 A/F on wide open throttle (was on a dyno) and drained gas during normal driving.. He's able to tune my built car better than bama could do for basic bolt ons rofl

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I thought I saw one for 200 from Nama guess i was getting prices mixed up lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts