Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
How low did it go? Is that all you need?

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
Is that all you need?

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
Is that all you need?

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
Lol. I hope the answer is yes but that's not my luck. I wonder if those are the stock size wheels on that car?

That looks sooooo sweet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just did mine a few weeks ago. Easy DIY job with a jack and basic tools(and spring compressor which you can rent from autozone. The hardest part was compressing the struts to remove the old springs. Got it aligned with no problem. I did have to order an adjustable panhard bar since my axle shifted about a 1/2 inch on the drivers side. It installed easy also. I have the '12 SVTPP it looks great and no real change in the ride. Well worth it. I'm actually going in for a TSB for noise with the front bushings that occurs backing out of my druvrway(apparently common on 10-12 cars) so well see if it effects warranty on the suspension. FYI, it made the noises prior to install. I attached before and after shots. When it finally settled it dropped 1 3/4 in bs k and 1 in the front.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.