Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
blkstang said:
What would be the power gain from the poweraid throttle spacer on an 07 mustang 6er standard
8 hp with a tune

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

blkstang said:
What would be the power gain from the poweraid throttle spacer on an 07 mustang 6er standard
If u have a throttle body that's where it will benefit u the most

·
Registered
289 Posts
Much better idea. Process for easy improving:
1. Tuner (especially automatic)
2. Cai
3. Exhaust

Others include:
Drivetrain
Throttle body
Built engine
Forced induction/nitrous
Slicks/tires
Weight reduction
Suspension

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
a TB spacer wont do anything so you can skip it
Thank you "Spector V", I was wondering when someone was going to say that, and surprised that No one before you mentioned that to that guy.:good:

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

A Spacer is just that "A SPACER". Nothing else. If you put a spacer block under a can of Beer, are you getting more Beer? are you getting a stronger Beer? NO. Just makes the Beer can look taller.:lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much power will be gained with the cai and unplugging the battery and letting it reprogram its self

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It does good on a carb. Does nothing for a modern fi car

·
Registered
179 Posts
A spacer on a TB is just restricing the airflow back down to 65mm. I just wanted to throw that out there for everyone who has a spacer on there TB.

Id go with a CAI I bought the cheaper one from AM and was amazed with how much it helped.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yup waste of money it wont do anything the bore size of your throttle body isnt increasing any so it dont help

1 - 20 of 29 Posts