Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this question is mainly for Azure after seeing and reading his write up on the "free play mod." And sorry guys but I'm still not understanding the throw out bearing part. So let me make sure I got this right? If your throw out bearing squeaks its because it is riding against the clutch? If so how do you adjust it so its not riding on the clutch? Sorry I'm just not comprehending...

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

I also had a question about the tail shaft seal on my t45, is it hard to replace?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Mathew r Wright said:
Ok so this question is mainly for Azure after seeing and reading his write up on the "free play mod." And sorry guys but I'm still not understanding the throw out bearing part. So let me make sure I got this right? If your throw out bearing squeaks its because it is riding against the clutch? If so how do you adjust it so its not riding on the clutch? Sorry I'm just not comprehending...

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

I also had a question about the tail shaft seal on my t45, is it hard to replace?
It makes the worst noise ever. I have mine going out and every time I push down that clutch it whines even when I rev with it being pushed down

1 - 3 of 3 Posts