Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed my car started ticking. And also when I accelerate, from under the car, it sounds like loose. Bolts. Ticking. Anybody have any idea?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Vile87 said:
Oh also: be been smoking gas lately
The way I found my cracked manifold was using seafoam lol se people will say stay Away from it, but it's basically like a smoke test plus cleaning, if its cracked you'll see smoke coming from it

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Vile87 said:
I noticed my car started ticking. And also when I accelerate, from under the car, it sounds like loose. Bolts. Ticking. Anybody have any idea?
Like stated.. Cracked exhaust manifold.. Mine ticks too.. My friends stang completely busted off and it sounded like a damn race car lol

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
cracker manifold Just went thru this !! mustang are infamous for the passenger side exhaust manifold cracking !!! A/C drips on passenger side

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Thats funny.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

If its a cracked manifold its a cracked manifold has nothing to do with a/c dripping, now if its a ticking noise and the a/c caused the exhaust to crack thats called an exhaust leak. The a/c does not drip over the headers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts