Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys the past few times I parked my car I left the wheels turned left and I noticed my front right wheel is tilted in like this / I know my wheels have bad bearings or it could just be from the bolts being loose? I haven't taken the wheel off or anything does anyone know the problem?

·
Registered
509 Posts
There's another steering geometry term called Steering Angle Inclination or Steering Axis Inclination. It is visible when the wheels are turned. If you do have a lot of positive camber the SAI will really be obvious when you park with the wheels turned. You can search it for a full explanation.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay so there's not a problem? I figured since I can only see it on one wheel that it is not good. Plus my wheels suck after 45 years. Thanks for the response

·
Registered
509 Posts
Does it look mostly the same if you turn them the other direction? If so, I'd say probably normal. You could get an alignment but if you know there are worn parts you should replace them first.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I took it to an upholstery shop this morning to get a headliner in and there was an obnoxious wobble in the front when I was driving slow in traffic. Ill just look at everything when I get home

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hopefully it's something inexpensive. BTW- Roll Tide!! I was born in Mobile and lived in Tuscaloosa as a teenager. Where are you from?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Detroit. The last 2 mornings its been 0 deg. It took my space heater 20 min to heat the garage up to 32 deg the other night so I could crawl up under the dash. The heater was blowing into the car so I was toasty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts