Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our little pony has over 100k now and little by little small things are starting to wear out , stereo, electric seat motor, but this car has been fantastic. It is going to be hard to replace. What to go to next. The last V6 Mustang is the 18 and don't come like our 14PP. Not sure I want to go to the new V8's. 4 banger is not in the running. Maybe a new Edge or her sister.
What say all.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looked at a few 2018's and thought about putting the upgrades in myself but I'm getting up there in years and things like that aren't as easy or as fun as it used to be. Could put a bunch of money in it like you said but this is a daily driver that needs to be very reliable. Still looking.

·
Registered
369 Posts
You might consider rolling car payment/upgrades (including installs) into the initial loan if you get a good price point on the car.

I could have and should have done that with mine, but I generally pay cash for everything.

Partly because of that, I’m only now starting to do serious performance upgrades.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I just now started getting my 2013 the way I want it, that and it is paid off so it will be awhile before it goes anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts