Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what's next. I hope I can get it installed before the show on Sunday! Has anybody put one in and have any advice? I've got the instructions of course, but if you know any tips, I'm all ears. I watched a video on YouTube, mostly plug and play. But those are famous last words!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
If you're talking about the American Muscle show, that's on Saturday! If you're talking about a different show that is happening on Sunday, pretend this post doesn't exist :p

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mustang Memories at Ford Tech Center in Dearborn, MI!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the shows actually at the Product Development Center. I got the Rally Pac in and it was plug and play. Clock works, tach works, lights work. Have to take it for a drive but it's raining.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Passed the drive test. So I'm of to the Mustang Memories Show in the morning. Only problem is I'll have to look at the tach spinning 3k for an hour on the highway! I've starting gathering parts for a 5 speed...

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Passed the drive test. So I'm of to the Mustang Memories Show in the morning. Only problem is I'll have to look at the tach spinning 3k for an hour on the highway! I've starting gathering parts for a 5 speed...

I hear you. I'm pretty much an hour away from any shows around here. At least we on have 6 cylinders to feed :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts