Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know am has tints for the back lights but how about the front ones? Any idea where ican buy them?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Venomouz831 said:
Two people would be better and yea I used a blower
Did it affect your lights or anything?

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
Two people would be better and yea I used a blower
Or was you pulled over or anything? I live in Boston MA and they pull you over for not having mud splash

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Did it affect your lights or anything?

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Or was you pulled over or anything? I live in Boston MA and they pull you over for not having mud splash
Yea I had to upgrade to hid's because the stock lighting sucked and had to have my high beams. Yea I was pulled over like a year later but the cop was having a bad day and game me 5 other fix it tickets that day

·
Registered
103 Posts
I used bigwormgraphix.com got gun smoke tint for every light. Very easy to install does require blow dryer or heat gun. But I did all lights and reflectors. Took like 45 mins. It's cake. Looks really good too.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yuckooo13 said:
I used bigwormgraphix.com got gun smoke tint for every light. Very easy to install does require blow dryer or heat gun. But I did all lights and reflectors. Took like 45 mins. It's cake. Looks really good too.
Thanks bud!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Removable would be your best bet so you can see at night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts