Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to install tints that won't look like a crap in a few months by the do-its yourselfer or have it done by pros?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Mine cost me 250 bucks, lifetime warranty...

·
Registered
201 Posts
I did my side windows and quarter windows and they look perfect no bubbles or anything and still look perfect 6 months later my back window doesn't look as good as it is hard to do I would get that done professionally
As long as you take you're time the sides are easy to do
There's a picture of my back window it isn't that bad of a job

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
I had the back done professionally because yu have to heat shrink it, cost $80. I did the side and quarter windows myself, it is not hard at all. Just don't do it if it is windy lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Having mine done at my local graphics shop, SHC in Victoria, BC. The brothers who own and run the shop cut me a deal; even hundred bucks for my rear glass.

Always go to the pro's unless you are one yourself. I did my own tints back when I was a kid on one of my first cars and let's just say that I will never live that shame down. Ever.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Got mine done professionally, got all 5 windows done and a stripe across the front windshield 10% and it cost me 300$. 5 months later still looks good and no bubbling.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
5% all around nothing on the windshield.. $170 .. No one that I know has every had any problems with the place I went to

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I wanna say my front windows are 30% & all rears are limo, definitely vote for pros

·
Registered
526 Posts
Pros. The one guy who did it himself up there must be a pro, because this is something that takes a lot skill IMO. I paid $180 for all five windows. 35% in the fronts and 20% in the back. Again, get it done by a pro! :good:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts