Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my windows tinted (15%) recently, and noticed that whole gap at the top of the back windshield. It's one of those things I'd have never noticed on another car, but since mine is that way, I've noticed almost every mustang I look at with tint has that.

I'm guessing the tint can't stick to those dots, whatever they're there for... Would a big vinyl decal stripe be good to cover that up or what? It just really bugs the crap out of me now...

oh, and I'm putting a white running pony on my rear windshield too soon. Would that be too crowded?

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
... were they supposed to do that?

it wouldn't surprise me if they were and just didnt, since my mom got them tinted for me as a surprise, and my mom isnt very vehicle savvy sometimes... lol

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was lookin at my pic, and remembered how much I dont like Jim Skinner. Would that leave a mark if I took it off? any suggestions on how to do it? thx

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think I have any kind of warranty since my tint is *illegal* :rolleyes: I think I'll call them tomorrow though...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
They won't do anything about the dot matrix most likely. Not part of the money you pay for the tinting. Just get a black vinyl strip to go over all of it. The tint won't stick to the dot matrix, that's why they didn't put it on...sorry lol

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You mean like a black vinyl strip on the outside of the car? My friend said to get a white one, but im not thinking that will look good.. I'll probably have a banner on the front soon, and the running pony on the back, so I dont want to have another banner on the back and maybe make it too crowded.

Nice new sig Dom, but I think I liked the other better.. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts