Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

im satisfied :)

i also got the 85-86 style 1/4 glasses tinted while i was at it, since im probably going to switch back to that style.

the black truck next to mine is my roomates. he also has some dark ass tint :cool:

forgive me for not having it clean. it rained hardcore last night, and looks like rain still...

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, somehow i'm a firefighter now :p:

haha

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
looks good but personally, i'm not really into tinted windows

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i like the fact that its highly reflective, and people cant see your ****.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5%

and no, its not legal. haha. texas legal limit is 25%, used to be 20% though, so they still let 20% slide usually.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha..mine registers as 27..legal here is 35..I can't get inspection stickers.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
i have 5% on the stang and 20% on the vic. love them both ;) o and Indiana its up to the officer and no front window tint.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
lowflyn said:
Ha..mine registers as 27..legal here is 35..I can't get inspection stickers.
looks like you gotta find some buddies in the business :p:
i shouldnt be able ot get my inspection either, but i got da hookup. holla if ya hear me UHHHH /masterP

edit: oh and today i think i figured out why 5% is illegal...
i tried driving to Taco Bell to pick up some tacos (right down the street). the normal 10 minute round trip turned into a 30 minute round trip. i had to go sooo slow because i couldnt see **** on the side of me, and turns sucked because i could see anything. during the day, its fine.. but at night.. no sir. its tough as hell. oh well. tomorrow night should be that bad. i can roll my windows down tomorrow. i just couldnt roll them down today because of the bonding period or whatever.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
haha...yup it sucks on dark backroads. And I have connections...the ford place just wouldn't give me one. Said I can't have any tint on my windshield, O well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts