Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this morning i received a tint ticket on my way to school, and i hadn't changed the address on my drivers license so it is wrong on the ticket, so is there anything that i need to do about that. As well what is the average cost of one of these tickets and what do i need to do to show proof on removal.

·
Registered
653 Posts
this morning i received a tint ticket on my way to school, and i hadn't changed the address on my drivers license so it is wrong on the ticket, so is there anything that i need to do about that. As well what is the average cost of one of these tickets and what do i need to do to show proof on removal.
My buddy got one for tint. I think if he got his tint changed to a legal percent and kept his recipt and showed the judge within 10 days the ticket was reduced by a lot. See if you have this option.good luck sorry about your ticket man!

·
Premium Member
19,573 Posts
Check your state laws but most states give you a 30 day grace period to update your address.

As far as the tint ticket the judge will send a member of the staff to visibly inspect your vehicle in most areas.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check your state laws but most states give you a 30 day grace period to update your address.

As far as the tint ticket the judge will send a member of the staff to visibly inspect your vehicle in most areas.
it has almost been a year and a half since i moved, i just hate the DMV, and it hasn't mattered until now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
it has almost been a year and a half since i moved, i just hate the DMV, and it hasn't mattered until now.
What state do you live in? Washington lets you pay ten bucks online to change your address and they send you a new ID with your new address on it. They just use your old picture...

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
The proof is they will go look at your car personally. It doesn't need the tint completely gone, it just needs the tint that complies with your local law.

Also, not changing your address within a certain period is against the law in most places.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts