Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i love a front tinted windshield...i know a lot of people that run them...past a 50% tint on the front i don't care for at night, but i've seen down to 35%. During my next tint job i plan to redo mine by taking the strip off the top and doing the full windshield

now remember this isn't legal in the slightest so if you do it or even do the tinted strip at the top..you can get a ticket (unless the strip is at the tint marker line which is on all cars)

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Can anybody list pro or con for tinting front windshield? 07 GT convertible
I have 50% tint on my front windshield with a 15 % visor strip just at the AS1 line. Love it. No issues with night time visibility with the 50% including when it rains. Does a nice job taking the glare off the sun when its straight in your face. I wouldn't go any darker than 50% on the front windshield. It doesn't look like the car is tinted from the outside but inside is different.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. I need help during the day with the glare(even w/ the top dow) but was worried at night. Sides and back will be legal

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Thanks. I need help during the day with the glare(even w/ the top dow) but was worried at night. Sides and back will be legal
I really like the front windshield tinted and I think you will too but again just a friendly recommendation don't go darker than 50 percent.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Tint really brings our character in a stang. 50% on the front and as low as possible that your state allows everywhere else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts