Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how dark should i get my car tinted?? i have a green pacific stang

thanks

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
go about 12%... its really hard to see at night even with 12. I couldnt imagine 5%

my cars got 12% if you look at my sig

·
Registered
800 Posts
We have 5% on our Mach1, and its very dark especially at night...so I would go just above that...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It all depends if you wanna be legal or not..when I redo my tint sometime in the next few years I'm putting 15 on, i have 28 on it right now...it's nice, but not dark enough.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
I only have 15% and i think ~30% is legal here. At first I thought holy crap, this is too dark at night, but I got used to it. I've even thought about going back and getting another layer. i'd go around 10% probably, if i had it to do again.

This is my 15%

·
Registered
614 Posts
I have 35 on my sides and 20 in the rear. 35 all arround is legal for VA. If I ever had it redone, I'd probably get 10 all the way arround. I gave my stepdad $175 one day and told him to get the guy at work (at his body shop) to do it. And I guess he asked the guy to do legal. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
at least Dom is "ricer" and not Gothic. :D could you see him with black nails and a all black stang and fuged up hair? :D :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts