1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
You should be able to take them off.
I still have a pair although I have the AM dark smoked lights now.
Super hard to see with at night!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
ProudSixxer26 said:
But could they pull me over in the daytime if they see the tint
They shouldn't. I don't think they can. You don't need headlights to drive in the daytime. If they do pull you over for the covers during the daytime you can fight it.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
If we do need headlights during the day, I never turn them on :D but seriously. I'm pretty sure you can drive with no headlights as long as its during the day because you have no use for them. I'm a little rusty with my traffic laws so I could be wrong

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I was recently pulled over during the day for my smoked headlights and taillights

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im not using my headlights during the daytime lol I ment if they see that I have blacked out headlights will they pull me over just cause it's illegal

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Well if they pull you over, you can explain that they're just covers and promise the cop you'll take them off at night :D worst you can get is a warning for first offense

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have them front and back never had any problem. A trooper followed me today for a long time until a speeder past by he spun around and went after them

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i've always run tinted tails with no issue with law..even when pulled over for other things lol

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Yeah, there's really no reason to have headlights during the daytime. And taillights, well I'm pretty sure if you can see the light you're okay. I've seen people with faded taillights that are white and they're still driving around

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i don't think it's a law...if so all cars would have a running light from factory..especially with how the government mandates how cars are built now a days

1 - 20 of 21 Posts