Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They came out pretty good! Keep in mind I've never had done this before. The instructions made me a little nervous but it was easier than what it was hyped to be. I didn't even use a dryer. Just soap and water and the squeegee. The only one you have to be careful with is the outer light due to creases that for due to the shape of the light. It took me about 15 minutes installing these but around 40 mins or so due to waiting 10 minutes for the third brake light.

Now the third brake light has some creases that I could not get out....yet. Going to let it completely dry to see if they go away on their own if not then ill have to take out the dryer.

These are the vinyl smoked tint from AM!

Before

Half way!

Tails done

Third brake with Mustang lettering done

Will get some better photos when i take her out for a spin.

I also changed my cheap broken shift knob

Before

After

:headbang:

·
Registered
490 Posts
They came out pretty good! Keep in mind I've never had done this before. The instructions made me a little nervous but it was easier than what it was hyped to be. I didn't even use a dryer. Just soap and water and the squeegee. The only one you have to be careful with is the outer light due to creases that for due to the shape of the light. It took me about 15 minutes installing these but around 40 mins or so due to waiting 10 minutes for the third brake light.

Now the third brake light has some creases that I could not get out....yet. Going to let it completely dry to see if they go away on their own if not then ill have to take out the dryer.

These are the vinyl smoked tint from AM!

Before

Half way!

Tails done

Third brake with Mustang lettering done

Will get some better photos when i take her out for a spin.

I also changed my cheap broken shift knob

Before

After

:headbang:
How's the brightness? I've been thinking about doing this but worry because of how dark the light might be

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
How's the brightness? I've been thinking about doing this but worry because of how dark the light might be
I just took this one right now as you got me curious. It's not too bad for it being day light. Also the Mustang lettering helps. Going to take another one when it gets dark.

At night there is no problem

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Awesome bro.....just need to tint your windows now! Good job :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome bro.....just need to tint your windows now! Good job :)
Yeah it's next on my to do list. Just been lazy about it. I am also enjoying the light starfish rims i put on for cheap. It's amazing how 50lbs of rotational mass affects acceleration:headbang:

·
Registered
490 Posts
I just took this one right now as you got me curious. It's not too bad for it being day light. Also the Mustang lettering helps. Going to take another one when it gets dark.

At night there is no problem

Thanks!!!
That's not bad at all! I'm gonna do this. Thanks for the info

1 - 17 of 17 Posts