Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering what people's thought were on tinting a convertible? I am thinking about doing it, but I am not sure it's going to look good with the top down. What do you all think?

Thanks

Paul

·
Registered
325 Posts
Tint makes everything better. Go for it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thought most people with the top down had the windows down also... I have seen few that drive top down windows up though. It doesn't look right to me... IMO, tinted windows all the way, convertible or not!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fritzep you should come out one night to a stang meet at weston and hwy7
Sure do you have a specific date and time that you all meet?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Thought most people with the top down had the windows down also... I have seen few that drive top down windows up though. It doesn't look right to me... IMO, tinted windows all the way, convertible or not!
When the weather is colder or when I am on the highway, I keep the windows up. My girlfriend always complains about getting her hair messy. :roll:

·
Premium Member
25,464 Posts
Rules of owning a convertible

1. If its above 65 degrees the top is down as long as its not raining
2. If the top is down the windows are down

with that said i never have my windows up with the top down so tinting wont really matter much, I have thought about having mine tinted but I only drive it when its nice out so I keep the top down~

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rules of owning a convertible

1. If its above 65 degrees the top is down as long as its not raining
2. If the top is down the windows are down

with that said i never have my windows up with the top down so tinting wont really matter much, I have thought about having mine tinted but I only drive it when its nice out so I keep the top down~
I do agree with you but my girlfriend/wife complains to no end if i don't have the windows up. She had a 2012 vert and replaced it with a hardtop 2013 :banghead: So I guess the rules of a vert is a guy thing :headbang:

·
Premium Member
19,573 Posts
I tinted mine. Then again my wife gets over the fact the windows are down when the top is down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts