Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow got the deal of the century last Friday. There is a guy that is a member of the Mustang Club (UMC of Greenville)I am a member as is KrazyPony, he was trying sell a set of Michelin tires for $135.00. He said they were in great condition. Well the guy really needs to sell this stuff because he is a Tire Designer for Michelin and has taken a assignment with Michelin to work with Jaguar F1 racing team to develope Racing tires for them. So he is now in France. Well I contact him to see if he still had the tires and he said yes. I needing 2 new tires (I needed to replace 2 tires since my insurance company only replaced 2 tires after the accident 2 months ago). Well I get to the house and not only are they really good shape, They are in excellent shape and to top it off they are Michelin XGT A/S 245-45-ZR17 Z-4 tires that are 250 a piece at Discount tire or Tire kingdom and all he wanted was $100.00. I was completely stoked

Luck sometimes finds you!!!! THANK GOD!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yes it sure does Corey, maybe things are turning around for the both of us...my newest find is dealling with Matt @ CrossRoadzDirect via this forum, he is a very kind person and is willing to do a payment plan for me to get a set of his rims...from Dante Designs, that just sounds kewl...kinda like James...James Bond 007...hehehehe

Glad to hear things turning around for you Corey, I know you need some good light to be shined down on you aswell...

·
Registered
800 Posts
The ones that are in the For Sale section...Dante Designs - 17" Saleen Replica's

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Nice, congrats to both of yall.

haha, Alexander Pope's heroic couplet in the sig, nice KrazyPony. Not my fav of his though.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I now think about it, and that any man married should be able to relate to that sig. qoute

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Isn't it to err is human..? I thought it was. I may be wrong there.

My fav is
"A little learning is a dangerous thing;
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring."

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fishers Stang said:
cool man, glad to see u guys have some light on you from the sky. now send the light to me
Attempting to send light to Charles(Fishers Stang) !!!!!!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts