Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
find a local gt owner who mods and look at his rims, if they are in great shape pay him good and he can then go buy something else, they usually go for pretty cheap.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
225/55-16 Tire recommended for stock 16" rims

Decide if your going to upgrade to 17's and when before you buy tires for your 16's if you are going to upgrade to 17's soon dont buy tires for 16's.. if you are going to wait 6-12 months and you need new tires go for something cheap from walmart or someplace like that that will last you for that period and still have good tread on it.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
You could also check out discounttiredirect.com. They have free shipping and everything so it wouldn't cost a fortune, plus thier prices are cheaper. My Nitto 555 Radials are only 169 each out there with free shipping where Steeda has them at 209 each plus shipping...

BUt I agree with Brent, if you are going to go 17s, wait on good tires till then.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they just don't wear long. It's not like I'm driving a NASCAR... I mean shiznit, what's a V-6 with a CAI and Takeoffs get anyhow? Am I just asking too much of the tire?

Or amI just cheap?

(Like I Just didn't open myself up there...)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
if you have 16s just go cheap... no matter what you do it wont make the car perform much better... so just go cheap and save a few.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts