1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Gonna rub.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
i've never heard of mini tube? whats that?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Not tube, tub, like a bath tub. Tubbing the rear wheel wells means a shop cuts out the inside of your factory wheel wells and welds in sheet metal in its place to allow for a wider tire on the back. The sheet metal is welded in place of the 2 carpeted wheel well humps you see on the inside of a car trunk and is only useful on RWD vehicles. Difference between mini and full tub is simply the amount of sheet metal that is used when you cut away the inside of the wheel well. A full tub can support a 16 inch wide tire or more, its a custom fabrication. The "mini" tub is simply just a small tub.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Oh I see now.

·
Registered
338 Posts
94CobraUSMC said:
Thanks guys probably not goin to tub it some people said flip the quads and they'll fit
A 315 won't fit even if you do that you probly won't even get 305s under it I got 255 on my fox an had to remove my quads because even up side down they still were gunna rubb a tub would be the only way to fit those

·
Registered
338 Posts
94CobraUSMC said:
But that's a fox mines an sn95 I've been lookin around a lot and found an SVT cobra forum that's where they said they fit
Ok try it an see it's your money because there's no way a sn95 will fit that much bigger of a tire then a fox... I know it won't... with out making more room. hey try an see just when it don't work out then you'll know why evenones telling you that it needs a mini tub before you can. Ps iv worked on a sn95 before I know they don't fit to much bigger of a tire then a fox....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok try it an see it's your money because there's no way a sn95 will fit that much bigger of a tire then a fox... I know it won't... with out making more room. hey try an see just when it don't work out then you'll know why evenones telling you that it needs a mini tub before you can. Ps iv worked on a sn95 before I know they don't fit to much bigger of a tire then a fox....
I'm gonna try to fit my dads off his Mach and see if they fit first

·
Registered
133 Posts
A 315 won't fit even if you do that you probly won't even get 305s under it I got 255 on my fox an had to remove my quads because even up side down they still were gunna rubb a tub would be the only way to fit those
There's a lot of people running 315s on the back of sn95s with 18 inch wheels. You have to have a different offset wheel to fit them and I think you have to remove the quad shocks And by the way 94-95 cobras came stock with 255s

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There's a lot of people running 315s on the back of sn95s with 18 inch wheels. You have to have a different offset wheel to fit them and I think you have to remove the quad shocks And by the way 94-95 cobras came stock with 255s
Yea I've seen sn95's with some meats on them not tubbed but ill tell you guys how it works with 95 cobra r rims

1 - 20 of 48 Posts