Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway to make tires stick out a little like spacers do? I just spent 600 on 4 new 245 45 tires and I'm wanting them to stick out a little. Should I have bought bigger tires todo that?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I got inch and half wheel spacers of eBay for $50 and I have 245-45-17s and they line up exactly with the fender. Looks really good if your a poor college kid like me lol.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
StangerBanger04 said:
I got inch and half wheel spacers of eBay for $50 and I have 245-45-17s and they line up exactly with the fender. Looks really good if your a poor college kid like me lol.
Yeh freshmen in college ATM :p u got any pics?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
When I had wheel spacers on my lug nuts wouldnt stay tight and both my rear tires came off twice took the spacers off I had no more tires coming off.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Speed_Mister said:
When I had wheel spacers on my lug nuts wouldnt stay tight and both my rear tires came off twice took the spacers off I had no more tires coming off.
Lmao..... Don't need that happening at 60mph..

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
FortyBrandon said:
Lmao..... Don't need that happening at 60mph..
Hahah ik I was lucky I was going maybe 15 around a u turn and hitting a pot hole. I think the studs were stripped on those spacers or maybe there were some cheap off brand or just some bad ones idk. I don't trust spacers anymore.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
StangerBanger04 said:
Here's some pics with an inch and half. Not too good of pics but you can see them a little bit and how they're perfectly aligned with the fenders.
Nice 04' I got the headlights and taillights blacked out and I'm about to put the new black bullitt rims on and I think it will look bad a$$

·
Registered
560 Posts
FortyBrandon said:
Nice 04' I got the headlights and taillights blacked out and I'm about to put the new black bullitt rims on and I think it will look bad a$$
Yeah those are old pictures. I got blacked out headlights, tail lights, corner reflectors on the back, third brake light, and I'm about to get some black fog lights. It's gonna look sick man! Can't beat an all blacked out stang!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
StangerBanger04 said:
Yeah those are old pictures. I got blacked out headlights, tail lights, corner reflectors on the back, third brake light, and I'm about to get some black fog lights. It's gonna look sick man! Can't beat an all blacked out stang!
Ikr blacked out mustangs ftw!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts