Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for a post on this already and couldn't find one before some one complains about me starting a post that was already listed.... anyway quick question need to disparately get new tires for my 2007 mustang gt what is some of the good brand of All Season Tires I should get ??? thanks!!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discount tire has a good customer review on there website, just pic the size you want and wha your willing to pay, I have nitto 850 all seasons and they suck in the winter

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have BFG T/A KDWS All season tires on my GT and have had this model tire on other cars I've owned Good all season tire
G-FORCE T/A KDWS by BF GOODRICH TIRES: The BF Goodrich g-Force T/A™ KDWS is an all-season tire with outstanding traction and handling in dry, wet and snow conditions. All-season tread compound engineered to Original Equipment specifications. Superb steering response and road feel; exceptional control even at high speeds. Increased interior groove offset helps enhance snow traction, reduce noise,and equalize wet/dry handling.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Costco usually has a good price in those tires. I was looking at them for my SVO before I picked up a set of 02 V6 wheels with tires for it on the cheap. I do need to put tires on it now. Gonna have a set if tires from Tire Rack sent to a buddy's shop and go do them myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts