Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an '03 V6 with the Pony Package, and I really like my stock rims. I'm looking to get a set of 245/45 BFG G-Force KDWSs, but I'm not positive they'll fit on the rims. Does anyone know how wide these rims are, where I could find out, or what the widest tire that will fit on them is?
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
614 Posts
He want's to know how wide his stock rims are, not how wide the tire is. I'm not sure about the 03's... but I know my stock rims are 15x6. I'd assume they'd be the same since it's a V6 mustang?

·
11,873 Posts
Shahrum said:
He want's to know how wide his stock rims are, not how wide the tire is. I'm not sure about the 03's... but I know my stock rims are 15x6. I'd assume they'd be the same since it's a V6 mustang?
He can check those sites to see if that tire would work tho

·
Registered
941 Posts
Shahrum said:
stock's are 15x7 or 16x7.5.

you can get tires of almost any size you can dream of. stock tires are 205/65/15 or 225/55/16 depending.

i would recommend getting wider tires for the 15" (--> 225/60/15) and sticking with stock size for the 16".

btw, those bfg's are great tires.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
You should have 16s on it and like Austin said they are 16x7.5, the next step up in tire size would be a 245/50/16 I had them on my car before I got the 17s they fit just fine, most camaros with 16s have that size on them and those wheels are 16x8.So youll be just fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts