Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Tennessee is cool I go to Chattanooga every 2 months. I am suprised many move out of the state who live there

My sister in law works for the Chattanooga School Board as the CFO and she said they did a polling study of College kids and 83% said they were moving out of state as soon as they graduate. That is a pretty depressing picture for the future economy of the state if all the best and brightest students leave Tennessee.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I live in the East Brainerd area, go to school at the foot of Lookout Mountain, downtown...go to hixon sometimes.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
no, i need a few more mods (which also means a lot more money) before i will drag, but i plan to when i get more mods, or i might go to watch sometimes...where is it anyway?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
go to east ridge ext. hang a left then go to the right b4 u go up the hill follow road all the way out till u go under the bridge.its right after u go under the bridge on the right u cant miss it.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
sweet, i never knew there was a strip that close (but i havent really checked)...on a scale of 1 to 10 how nice is the strip...and what's the name of it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think the name is brainerd drag way. it s nice on friday its test and tune it is 5 buck to get in. on saturday they run on a bracets its 10 or 15 to get in.i go on fridays to laght at the lil imports

·
Registered
798 Posts
im going up to pelham, tn in october.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
did a polling study of College kids and 83% said they were moving out of state as soon as they graduate. That is a pretty depressing picture for the future economy of the state if all the best and brightest students leave Tennessee.
Live here long enough and you'll want to, too. I know Nashville is the Athens of the South, we have like 12 colleges in Nashville, but there feels like there is nothing here but churches and banks.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I'll be up at vandy next weekend...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts