Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna say im sorry for us getting into an argument I know a lot of u guys personally and dont want anything bad to ruin our friendships. So for any hard feelings caused i apologize and even with my srt i still wanna be a member of this board and club as a fellow v6stanger.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
hey man sorry I was a little upset the other night when i reposted, I am sorry for what I said, I had just found out my great grandpa died. But have fun with your car be safe. :arrow:

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its all good we all get in those moods for one reason or another.

·
Registered
87 Posts
You're cool.

I still think that black one looked damn good!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I couldnt decide which color fit the best for ya'll *L*

http://www.kleenex.com/us/products/everyday/Family.asp

hehehe....

Your alright Brussels I dont care if you make your self purple and drive a violet pink car and where high heels in drag, no personal attacks on 15" rims with poor tint! :p

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Nice Krazy nice :D :D :D My 15's look better then your mom. and atleast on my window tint u cant see in!! unlike yours Jeff. haha :headbang: (PS to the ADMIN AND MODS this is in all good fun!) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Fisher knows nothing, I saw his mom and she weres violet purple knees highs and walks around with the peace sign to young lads...

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Its Fishers and she is not freeeee!!!!!!! :oops: :D :D at least my wife does not have the upper hand man, I would have .. O wait I am single NM have a good one!!!!!!!! :wave:

EDIT: "KrazyPony98 (10:43:06 PM): upper hand man?
KrazyPony98 (10:43:09 PM): WTF?
Charles12345678 (10:43:14 PM): hahahaha
Charles12345678 (10:43:23 PM): u have the dress on right?
Charles12345678 (10:43:27 PM): :p
KrazyPony98 (10:43:32 PM): no just the heels
Charles12345678 (10:43:37 PM): oooooo
KrazyPony98 (10:43:46 PM): you wanna barrow them?
KrazyPony98 (10:43:53 PM): I need'em back by the am" Nice clark real nice... :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
Its all underhand man when it comes to marriage man, but since you single you have all the upper/lower/doubletime hand action you want!

you alright charles!

:p

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
Nice Krazy nice :D :D :D My 15's look better then your mom. and atleast on my window tint u cant see in!! unlike yours Jeff. haha :headbang: (PS to the ADMIN AND MODS this is in all good fun!) :rolleyes:
WOW you cant see in your car your tint is so dark

WOW that has got to add 50 HP :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ;)

·
Registered
414 Posts
MusclesFromBrussels said:
I just wanna say im sorry for us getting into an argument I know a lot of u guys personally and dont want anything bad to ruin our friendships. So for any hard feelings caused i apologize and even with my srt i still wanna be a member of this board and club as a fellow v6stanger.
It's cool, just be careful, I've heard really horrible reports on the accident safety of those things. They sound like a deathtrap to me.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Dom said:
That's why he should get a Volvo. Cause if you die in a volvo, you really gave it a shot. :D
:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts