Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to ME members from Me. With our Summer Toy (’12 GT/CS vert) about a month away from coming out of winter storage, now seemed like a good time to say hello and confess that as much as I love our stang, I find myself marveling at some of the cars ya’ll have posted in your garages. Surfing the ME site sue made winter more tolerable. Gives me some mod & styling goals to aspire to for summer, and thoughts of moving south! Catch you on some of the threads is not the highways in this neck of the woods.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Let the mods begin Hatman. You'll have fun and spend lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

"Is it me?? When I see Hmiller has posted, she's always staring at me???? Lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all; I gotta quit trying to type on my Droid....you'd think I don't know how to spell words like "sure" not sue, and if instead of is. Maybe it's not the Droid after all? Where's the spell check?

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Thanks all; I gotta quit trying to type on my Droid....you'd think I don't know how to spell words like "sure" not sue, and if instead of is. Maybe it's not the Droid after all? Where's the spell check?
Haha smart phone typing isn't for the weak at heart

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
99 Ford's right; "Not for the weak of heart", ...or small keyboards and a glass of wine in one hand.... ...Ater a ew gasses, it iz almust unredible. Bitter unline dan un da rude, write? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts