Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to ME members from Me. With our Summer Toy (’12 GT/CS vert) about a month away from coming out of winter storage, now seemed like a good time to say hello and confess that as much as I love our stang, I find myself marveling at some of the cars ya’ll have posted in your garages. Surfing the ME site sue made winter more tolerable. Gives me some mod & styling goals to aspire to for summer, and thoughts of moving south! Catch you on some of the threads is not the highways in this neck of the woods.

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Let the mods begin Hatman. You'll have fun and spend lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

"Is it me?? When I see Hmiller has posted, she's always staring at me???? Lol

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all; I gotta quit trying to type on my Droid....you'd think I don't know how to spell words like "sure" not sue, and if instead of is. Maybe it's not the Droid after all? Where's the spell check?

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
99 Ford's right; "Not for the weak of heart", ...or small keyboards and a glass of wine in one hand.... ...Ater a ew gasses, it iz almust unredible. Bitter unline dan un da rude, write? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.