Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I put together an 88 5.0 for my dad stock heads and a gt 40 intake with 19lbs injectors and 65mm tb and its getting to much fuel any ideas??

·
Registered
829 Posts
Honestly it wouldn't be a bad idea to get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Thy way you can dial in your pressure for the current combo or turn it up if you need more for future mods.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Honestly it wouldn't be a bad idea to get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Thy way you can dial in your pressure for the current combo or turn it up if you need more for future mods.
X2 this can be fixed with a regulator I would also put a fuel pressure gauge in it to.

·
Registered
338 Posts
You shouldn't be getting to much with the 19# injectors are stock an fuel pressure at the rails should be 38psi to like 40psi with vacuum removed from the fuel regulator but you could have a stuck open injector making it run rich in one cylinder but for stock heads an gt40 intake you shouldnt need anymore then 19# injector with that set up

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do I need the vac hooked up and if so does it matter where I plug it into??

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Not sound like a dumb ass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts