Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to trade that is the question.

So I put my lil 2.3 mustang online see what I could get. And someone wants to trade me already. Mind yall I have a 4cyl auto. If I do go through I know I'll ask more question about the car. I'm looking to sell and not trade. But this is his car. All I know from it it's a 5.0.

So my question is. Should I just try and sell it or consider trading it? (If the other car is good?)

The vert is his and coupe is mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
I agree with SpectorV but also your 4 cyl car is the perfect car to have for a custom engine swap dont sell or trade it, build that sucker! If you need I can write you up a complete parts list for a swap built around a budget you provide.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why would someone want to trade would be my first question, perhaps they have a car with a pile of issues they wish to unload
That's actually my biggest question is. Why?! Lol

I agree with SpectorV but also your 4 cyl car is the perfect car to have for a custom engine swap dont sell or trade it, build that sucker! If you need I can write you up a complete parts list for a swap built around a budget you provide.
I have a list of what I need just lost my second job so having a swap doesn't look anywhere near. Yes it does take time for swaps. But having having payments kinda stink. Lol

Yes that notch would be beast with a nice set up. Ive been wantin one for te longest. This is my current fox
Now that's a sweet fox you have there!! What are the rims and tire size in back?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts