Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was a bad day on my way home from school, I felt my steering suddenly jerk to the left and then I heard a crunch and and I had no left side break. So I pull over and what do I see my brake caliper imbedded in my tire and my tire was flat and I had no spare. after waving a friend down they drove me home and my car is now siting in some ones drive until tomorrow for a tow. Bad day?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well today was a bad day on my way home from school, I felt my steering suddenly jerk to the left and then I heard a crunch and and I had no left side break. So I pull over and what do I see my brake caliper imbedded in my tire and my tire was flat and I had no spare. after waving a friend down they drove me home and my car is now siting in some ones drive until tomorrow for a tow. Bad day?
**** happens, but it could have been worse!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
did the bracket snap and cause the caliper to jam in there..or have you not really gotten a look at it?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Venomouz831 said:
Do you have pics of the tire and break? Yea bad day but could've been worse
My dad got it towed tonite:) but I didn't get any pics cause I had to go to work after school

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

1slosix said:
did the bracket snap and cause the caliper to jam in there..or have you not really gotten a look at it?
The caliper like shredded it self and it's pieces flew in to my tire. There gonna fix it tomorrow but I don't no for what price.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Crowned1 said:
**** happens, but it could have been worse!
**** always happens to me bad luck I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts