Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates

Last weekend Mod's.

Roush Axle-Back Exhaust
MGP Black Caliper Covers
Smoked Third Brake Light Tint
Smoked Side Marker Light Tint
Smoked Quarter Marker Light Tint
RedLine Hood Strut

As far as suspension goes, What other parts do you guys suggest I get.
BTW LOVE how the car drives and handle's now.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Sick!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Got any pics of the whole car with that setup? Would love to see how low it looks compared to the ground.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Did you install the suspension pieces yourself? I am interested in getting a similar setup.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got any pics of the whole car with that setup? Would love to see how low it looks compared to the ground.
Will get some pic's tomorrow, It look 100% better than before and handle and rides sweet.

Did you install the suspension pieces yourself? I am interested in getting a similar setup.
No. I have a buddy that works at a dealership, it took a couple hour's with alignment.
Its not hard to do with out a life, Lift just made it so easy.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just took some Picture's while I was out shopping.
The Florida sun was a little too much for my camera phone. I will take some better one's later.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Just took some Picture's while I was out shopping.
The Florida sun was a little too much for my camera phone. I will take some better one's later.
Quick tip: Always have your back to the sun when you take pics.

It looks pretty BA anyway. Any noise when going over bumps?

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good!!
Thanks.

Quick tip: Always have your back to the sun when you take pics.

It looks pretty BA anyway. Any noise when going over bumps?
Thank, I know, I just hoped out of the car and too them really quick, I took pic's of the back of the car and they came out prefect.

No noise over bumps, But I do have a little clunk from the from when I back in to my driveway and the steering is turned full .left or right. The spring I believe need to settle in to place. I will keep and ear out for it during the next week. Its only when I come in to my driveway. Normal driving is fine.

Wish I had that problem. Only 20 degrees here!
There is plenty of room down here, What are you wanting for. I hated the cold weather in new york.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Thanks.

Thank, I know, I just hoped out of the car and too them really quick, I took pic's of the back of the car and they came out prefect.

No noise over bumps, But I do have a little clunk from the from when I back in to my driveway and the steering is turned full .left or right. The spring I believe need to settle in to place. I will keep and ear out for it during the next week. Its only when I come in to my driveway. Normal driving is fine.

There is plenty of room down here, What are you wanting for. I hated the cold weather in new york.
My rather amazing company I work for is only located here :). Just sucks driving the car this time of year. Break the back wheels loose just by looking at the road.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Did you get the bracket for the uca?? I think you need it if you get the bmr uca
No... Why would the stock one not work? I was not aware of that..

Hey do you know which hole on the relocation bracket are used for a car lowered 2''?

Just read the instruction, It's not needed, Can work with both!!!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
No... Why would the stock one not work? I was not aware of that..

Hey do you know which hole on the relocation bracket are used for a car lowered 2''?
Bmr has it on the lowest hole with a 1.5.
I am about 85% sure u need it, at lease that is what the guy from bmr told me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts